What are the characteristics of Indigo colour gels?
Colour gels for nails is an exceptional line of products with a wide range of colours, various characteristics and amazing properties. Indigo colour gels have a great consistency and a broad range of applications.
Each collection is unique and can be used to create different gel manicures:
- basic, where you can find 99 amazing colours
- sparkle colour gels containing shimmering flecks
- glitter, an amazing sparkling collection of colour gels with a high concentration of glitter
- kameleonis a new revelation on the market. A thermal gel which changes shade at different temperatures
- illumination is a multi-colour gel with an oil sleek effect
- stardust creates a translucent mist effect which will transform any nail design
- neon vibrant shades of basic colours
- disco a very glittery, thick gels which provides coverage with only one coat.
- paint gel amazing black gel with a number of different applications
- sugar effect - very well pigmented white gel, perfect for precise ornaments and for creating candy nails
- nailart a collection of gels with a paste-like consistency
- shine on bling bling are glittery gels which don't create a dispersive layer
- arte brillante gels are perfect for micro painting because they have a consistency of an oil paint.
Do you know that:
Indigo colour gels come in a convenient container. This way you can apply them with a brush for gel or a nail art brush.
Tips for applying high gloss gel:
To add shine to colour gels use Shine On! - it's a gel without a dispersive layer or a Wet Look which creates an effect of wet nails which leaves a dispersive layer but should be removed with a recommended Cleaner Super Shine Effect
How to create a gel manicure step by step:
- Colour gels can be applied on gel or acrylic nails, on enhanced or on natural nail plate hardened with gel or an acrylic product.
- Remove any dust from a filed nail.
- Degrease the nail with Cleaner.
- No need to apply base under colour gel as we can apply the product on matte nails.
- Curing time is 30 seconds in LED lamp and 2 minutes in UV Lamp
- To achieve glossy nails cover them with a Shine On! or Wet Look.
- If you want to create fashionable matte nails use a Matt Effect a matting gel which will transform your nail design
And your nails are done :)