- Create any gel polish, gel, acrylic gel or acrylic nails;
- Cure the gel polish layer in the Multiled lamp for 30 seconds;
- Stamp the foil gently on selected areas of the dispersion layer of the gel polish;
- Apply one of the Indigo gel polish top coats e.g. Wet Look, Tip Top remembering to protect the free edge of the nail carefully;
- Cure the top coat in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds. Wait for 1 minute before applying skincare products.
If you want to stamp the foil on selected areas, e.g. ornaments - make them with Paint Gel Black. After curing it in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds, wait a moment and stamp the foil on the design. Secure the nail with an Indigo top coat, e.g. Wet Look, TipTop - cure in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds.