Dry skin? Check out Indigo body lotions!
Indigo body lotions are a unique combination of nourishing, active ingredients and sensual scents. They provide complex care for dry skin, even out skin tone and make the skin flexible, firm and smooth. Indigo as a first and so far only cosmetic company combined many active ingredients and guarantee unmatched quality and effectiveness to anyone who decides to buy Indigo body lotions.
What else makes Indigo body lotions so unique? Beautiful scents!
Their unique scents come from the line of signature scents by Indigo and seasonal, sweet and fruit compositions. That's not all! Did you know that Indigo body lotions can contain shimmer? The Seventh Heaven Shimmer look amazing on the skin.
Thanks to the perfected recipe, Indigo body lotions spread and absorb into the skin quickly and active ingredients immediately make your skin look better. Do you want to achieve healthy skin and enjoy beautiful scent for many hours? Then check out body lotions by our brand!
What makes the Indigo body lotions the best?
- Urea - it draws the water and bonds it so it doesn't evaporate which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Leaves the skin smooth and firm;
- Soy oil - a natural source of polyunsaturated fatty acids it restores the natural protective skin barrier. The key ingredient is linoleic acid which restores the appropriate level of water in the skin.
- D-Panthenol - stimulates cell division which soothes irritation and regenerates skin's lipid barrier.
- Vitamin E - protects lipids in the skin's membranes enhancing the ability of binding water. It protects the skin from drying and losing elasticity.
- Sodium hyaluronate - it binds water in the skin and protects the skin from harmful elements.
- Aloe Vera extract - soothes irritation, disinfects, has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It smoothes and firms the skin, regenerates it and helps to keep the water in the skin;
- Lanoline - creates an occlusal layer on the surface of the skin, which protects the skin from excessive water evaporation. It penetrates the skin and moisturises it.