Indigo Body Butters are a revolutionary solution for the dry and sensitive skin.
A completely natural Shea Butter and Coconut Butter work like a medicinal lotion which absorbs deep into the skin. It can be used as a lip balm, both day and night cream, hair serum and simply as a body lotion. It is used in Japanese manicure and as a concentrated serum for dry cuticles.
You can read about the amazing properties of Shea Butter on our blog: Like a knife through butter...- easy help for damaged nails.
Coconut or Shea - which one to choose?
Indigo Shea Butter:
- contains sweet almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax and argan oil
- has stronger regenerating properties than coconut butter
- the natural combination of acids present in a layer of the skin works like a medicinal lotion.
- it's an intensive care compress for the skin and at the same time,
- it won't clog the pores.
- it stimulates the skin cells and blood circulation in the skin - used daily it can actually prevent wrinkles.
- it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which speed up the healing process.
- it can prevent stretch marks and heal any existing ones.
- it contains a natural SPF.
- it can protect the skin from the wind, cold and harsh sun.
- it works great as a hair serum and lip balm.
- comes in a variety of beautiful signature scents by Indigo.
- contains a vitamin complex
- it absorbs easily without leaving a greasy film.
- it regulates water retention in the skin which makes it a perfect body lotion after a hot bath or swimming in the sea or swimming pool.
- in the case of irritation and scratches, it speeds up healing. It works great as a lip balm or lip gloss.
- Indigo coconut butter delays the signs of ageing thanks to antioxidants. It has vitalising properties which make the skin smooth, flexible and glowy.
- it protects from a harmful UV radiation and works as a soothing compress after sunbathing, swimming in the sea or in the pool.