Your lamp or e-file isn't working properly? In order to make a complaint about the device, follow the instructions below:
1. Contact us by phone (+48427158016) or via e-mail (email@example.com), give a full description of the problem and issues associated with the operation of the device.
Our Customer Service member will ask you to send the device to us with:
- completed complaint form
- the device proof of purchase
- completed and stamped warranty card and warranty repair card
Please send the returned item to:
Dział Customer Care
Indigo Nails sp. z o.o. sp.k.
ul. Senatorska 14/16
2. After we receive and verify your parcel and documents required for the complaint to be processed, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with the receipt of the Complaint Report and reference number.
3. Then the device will be sent to the technical department, which will make the necessary repairs.
4. When we verify the functioning of the repaired device, we will send you an e-mail regarding the consideration of the complaint and possible repair costs.NOTE!
- As our customer, you can apply for a replacement device for the duration of the complaint process. If you decide to choose this option, we will send you a loan agreement to sign. The document will be collected by the courier delivering the replacement device. The service applies to Poland only.
- The complaint process may take up to 30 days. On average, however, it takes us about 14 days. If the waiting time for a decision about the complaint processing will take longer (> 30 days), we will inform you about that you by phone or email.
You can file a complaint if products are defective, damaged or incompatible with the order. Complaints about non-compliance in the order and a damaged product should be reported within 72 hours from the time the package is picked up. If you want to file a complaint, please contact the Customer Care Department by phone: +48427158016 or send the purchase (it must be well protected) with receipt and a completed complaint form to our address:
INDIGO NAILS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
ul. Senatorska 14/16
with a note 'COMPLAINT'
Products that have been purchased not through a webshop but from our official distributor should be advertised directly at the place of purchase.
If you are standing in front of the parcel machine and you have not yet completed the collection process, just follow the instructions displayed on the screen. Place your package in the box and wait for the complaint to be processed.
If you have noticed any damage or lack of goods after the collection process is finished, you should go with the parcel to the nearest Inpost office. Take it easy. You have 7 days from the date of collection. In addition to returning the parcel, you will submit a damage report to the branch. The next step is to file a complaint using the form available on the Inpost website.