Smoke Powder Papaya is a heavily pigmented, light orange powder that creates original, smoky effects.
- Consistency Fine dust
- Coverage Fine Powder
- Application Gel Polish Styles,Gel styles,Acrylic Styles,Nail Art,Smoke effect
- Application for dispersion product - Sugar Effect
- Strong pigmentation,
- Can be combined with other colours.
- Apply black gel polish and cure in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds,
- Apply any top coat and cure it in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds,
- Matt the nails with the 220/280 grit buffer and dehydrate using the Wipe Off Cleaner,
- Use a nail art brush and Sugar Effect gel to paint an uneven shape,
- Using a brush soaked in purple Cleaner, blend the shape to create shadows and cure Sugar Effect in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds
- Using a dry, clean brush, rub in the selected Smoke Powder colours (you can also shade them with each other),
- Remove excess powder with a brush,
- Cover the design with any top coat, such as TipTop. Cure the top coat for 30 seconds in a MultiLed lamp. Wait approx. 1 minute before using skincare products.
If you want to use Smoke Powder on the entire surface of the nail, e.g. ombre, cover the nail with Mr White gel polish and cure in the lamp for 30 seconds. Rub in the Smoke Powder into the dispersion layer. Brush off the excess powder using a soft and clean brush. Secure with a top coat, e.g. Wet Look.