I. Promoter and time frame
- Promoter of 'Outlet' offer (hereinafter referred to as 'Special Offer') is Indigo Nails Limited Liability Company limited partnership with registered address (headquarters) at ul. Gen. Lucjana Żeligowskiego 3/5, 90-752 Łódź, entered into the Companies Register by the District Court Łódź – Śródmieście Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000684415, REGON 101805889, NIP 7272792881, hereinafter referred to as 'Indigo Nails' or 'Promoter'.
- The ‘Special Offer’ runs from 13th November 2019, until stocks last or until it is cancelled, subject to point III point 4 of T&Cs.
II. General Terms and Conditions
- Indigo Nails 'Outlet' special offer is open to both the consumer not directly related to its business or professional activity, as well as a professional running business or professional activity (referred to in art. 33 § 1 of the Civil Code) (hereinafter referred to as the Participant), who will place an order via the online store (indigo-nails.com) until offers ends.
- The ‘Outlet’ offer applies to orders placed during the special offer both in Poland and other countries.
III. The ‘Outlet’ offer Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Outlet’ offer applies to orders placed from 13th November 00:00 until stocks last or the special offer is cancelled by the Promoter.
- Products listed below can be purchased within the 'Outlet' offer:
- four classic Nail Polishes 10ml for the price of two
- four Mousse Gels 4ml for the price of two
- four Art Gums 4g gels for the price of two
- three 10ml acrylic paints for the price of two
- three boxes of 3g "Shells" for the price of two or three "Dots" 2g for the price of two (products can be mixed within the same 'Special Offer').
- The 'Outlet' offer includes all: traditional Nail Polishes 10ml, Mousse Gel 4ml gels, Art Gum 4ml gels, 10ml acrylic paints, 3g shells and 2g dots ornament sets.
- The number of orders per person is not limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede T&C of the 'Outlet' offer without notice. The rights acquired by the Participants before the change will be respected. The Promoter reserves the right to limit the range of products due to being out of stock.
- All complaints regarding the Special Offer shall be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Promoter's head office with reference: 'Outlet offer - complaint.' Any claims must be received before the Special Offer ends and within 14 days of receipt of order.
- The complaint should include the following details: name, surname, and full address of person reporting, detailed description and reason for the complaint, as well as the resolution request.
- Complaints submitted after the Special Offers ends or not including the information referred to in paragraph 2 will not be considered. The date of posting the complaint is the date on the postage stamp on the package containing the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered immediately, however not later than within 14 days from the day they are received by the Promoter.
V. Data Protection
- Personal Data of Participants will be processed by the Promoter.
- Personal data collected in connection with ‘Outlet’ offer will be processed in order to:
- Order processing
- Pursuing claims and defence against claims arising from the Sales Agreement - based on the Administrator's legitimate legal interest in pursuing claims and defending against claims
- Personal data of Participants may be disclosed to entities supporting the Promoter in the implementation of the Competition, including in particular marketing agencies, courier companies, accounting office, law firm, postal and courier service operators.
- In connection with personal data processing by the Promoter, Participants have the following rights:
- the right to access their personal data and the right to request rectification, deletion, or restrictions on their processing
- the right to transfer their personal data provided to another data administrator
- the right to object to data processing
- Participants also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data of ‘Outlet’ offer Participants will be stored for the period during which complaints will be possible, and in the case of complaints for the time necessary to consider the complaint.
- Providing personal data is voluntary; however, it is required for order completion. Not providing personal data will affect the inability to process the order.
VI. Final provisions
- The ‘Outlet’ offer T&Cs are available at the Promoter's head office or indigo-nails.com
- Orders processing might be longer due to a number of orders during the Special Offer.
- The Participants of 'Outlet’ offer automatically accept T&Cs that apply to this offer.
- All Participants of the 'Outlet’ offer declare that they have read the T&Cs and accept all its conditions.