Dry, rough hands? Try Indigo hand cream!
Nail stylists know well how important is hand care and using high-quality cosmetics. Indigo hand creams are a unique combination of a nourishing formula of 9 active ingredients and beautiful scents. Just like our lotions they provide a complex care, nourish, regeneration, they even out skin colour and make it smooth and elastic. Indigo is the first and only company combined so many active ingredients which guarantee an unprecedented quality and effectiveness.
The uniqe scent comes from best compositions from signature Indigo perfume collection and sweet fruity compositions. Even though hand creams have a thicker consistancy than lotions they spread very smoothly on the skin and get absorbed quickly providing an instant relief. Let the beautiful, neat hands become your trademark!
What makes Indigo Hand Creams so nourishing?
- What makes the nourishing formula of Indigo hand creams?
- Equisetum (Horsetail) Extract - it participates in collagen production, it's responsible for elasticity and moisture.
- Shea butter - moisturises the skin, absorbs sunlight thus works as a perfect UV filter.
- Sunflower oil - strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, softens the epidermis.
- Beeswax - protects from dehydration without clogging the pores.
- D-panthenol- contributes to skin regeneration and soothes irritation, it is also responsible for hydrating.
- The AEF vitamin complex - rebuilds lipid protective layer, smooths out the skin and evens out the colour,
- Allantoin - prevents the skin from losing moisture and ensures a natural occlusion
- Glycerin- has strong moisturising properties
- Lanoline - creates an occlusive layer in the skin which prevents skin from losing too much moisture. It gets absorbed into the skin, clenses, smoothes and oils the skin.