Indigo Brushes for acrylic method - create perfect shapes
Every nail stylist knows how important is to choose a good brush. The acrylic method requires lots of patience, hard work, precision and years of experience. That's why you have to choose the perfect tool which will make your work quicker and more effective. Secrets of Indigo brushes is hidden in precision and high-quality materials. Create the perfect shapes and gorgeous nail designs with Indigo nails.
Which Indigo brush should I choose?
- Vlada Bulle Pro Acrylic Brush no 9 - with help of this oval brush your work will be more economic because the bristles don't absorb a large amount of monomer. Moreover, the tip doesn't split - that is the most important characteristic of a good brush. It's stiff, elastic and very precise. It makes the application of product near cuticles an easy task the same as creating a beautiful smile line with the French manicure. Hand assembled by Japanese specialists, especially for Indigo.
- Indigo Japan Brush Size 9 - The secret behind Indigo Japan Brush in a special technique of bristle forming, known only in Japan, among great and experienced brush crafters. The process of creating Indigo Japan Brush is a real art. Here every hair has been chosen with a great attention. It allows to apply a lot of product at the same time - you will feel the difference from the very beginning of your work! The long tip of the brush will ensure a maximum control over the product.
- Indigo Acrylic Brush no 8 Kolinsky Violet - This economic and durable Indigo acrylic brush is recommended especially for beginners. This is an acrylic method brush in a handy 8 size. It has a bristle made out of 100% Kolinsky hairs, sharp tip that doesn't split, has a tight belly, the flexible bristles provide maximum comfort during work. It's a perfect brush for a short, salon nails.
- Pro Brush no 2 - cat tongue shape in #2 size - small ending allows you to create complicated and detail ornaments. The highest quality selected bristle of rust marten and precisely cut line lets you have a control under the acrylic. Indigo brushes are 'obedient' to stylists and amazingly help in everyday work. Compact closure protects before mechanical damages.
- Pro Brush no 4 - a shape of a cat's tongue in size #4. The small tip is perfect for creating complicated details the highest quality carefully selected bristles cut precisely on an angle which grants you the best control over the product. The brushes are obedient to the stylist and make the everyday work faster and easier. A compact case protects the bristles from damage.
- Indigo Brush Oval Excellent no 6 - The perfect, pointy end absorbs liquid and ensures a light work. The bristles are made of the hairs of an American marten which is soft and very easy to control. The sharp, pointy end helps in creating the most precise elements of the ornament. This is a favourite brush of Indigo Australia Team!
- Indigo Cat Tongue no 4 Kolinsky Violet _ Brush for creating dimensional ornaments comes in a shape of a cat's tongue and is made out of natural 100% Kolinsky bristles. It's bigger than Pro Brush, comes in a shape of a cat's tongue. It wil allow you to train many different techniques like wet acrylic - silk,3D acrylic, gel ornaments, zhostovo ornaments with acrylic paint.