Blue or navy? You don't have to choose! Amazing Metal Manix® Chameleon Blue Devil combines the best of two shades! Create a shiny metallic surface, which will draw attention to your nails like a magnet! Once applied to a nail with a black base it creates an amazing Chameleon Effect - the surface will shift colours depending on the way the light hits it! With Metal Manix® Chameleon you'll create a manicure that will make an impression!
create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion (like Dry Top for gel polish manicure, Shine On! in case of gel) rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
remove excess with a soft brush
apply a top coat and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
cure it in a lamp.
METAL MANIX® EFFECT INDIGO - COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won't rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn't removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn't properly protected with top coat.
- The particles "flake off" the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.
The only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Metal Manix is to use recommended products by Indigo and finishing a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure.