A long-lasting chrome effect on the nails? It's very easy! Thanks to Metal Manix® Multi Chrom you'll create a perfect mirror surface in every colour of the rainbow! MAgic dust Indigo is very easy to apply. All you need to do is rub the product into the surface of the product without dispersive layer to create an amazing effect of mirror nails. Let yourself get seduced by Metal Manix® Multi Chrome! Create amazing nails that will draw everyone's attention!
create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion (like Dry Top for gel polish manicure, Shine On! in case of gel) rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
remove excess with a soft brush
apply a top coat and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
cure it in a lamp.
METAL MANIX® EFFECT INDIGO - COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won't rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn't removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn't properly protected with top coat.
- The particles "flake off" the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.
The only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Metal Manix is to use recommended products by Indigo and finishing a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure.