Frez Indigo Cuticle No. 3
Small and very precise diamond file bit removes excess skin on cuticles even in the most difficult to reach places.
Indigo Cuticle No.3 drill is made especially for combined manicure.
Check out other file bits for cuticles before attempting a combined manicure
Cuticle no.1, Cuticle no.2, Cuticle no.3, Cuticle no.4, Cuticle no.6
- If you're looking file bit for removing gel polish from natural nails try File Bit I
- If the nail is covered with a layer of keratin or protein base choose File Bit II
- If you want to remove Gel Brush, Arte Brillante or other colour gels use File Bit III
The most common mistakes that lead to rusty tools:
- the wrong sterilising process or disinfecting the tools in a wrong way
- soaking the tools in disinfecting solution for too long
- using the wrong disinfecting or cleaning solutions
- the wrong concentration of disinfecting and cleaning solutions
- using "freshly" prepared disinfecting solutions for a couple of times
- wrong time of sterilisation
- using tap water in the autoclave
- dirty water in the autoclave
- storing tools in a wrong way
The basis of durable Gel Polish manicure with Pixel Effect is using the recommended Indigo products and passing a professional technical training in Gel Polish manicure.