It's one of the most all-purpose tools in a nail technician's hand.
This tool is perfect for precise application of Swarovski crystals, zirconias, studs, jewellery and other delicate adornments. It's necessary for the creation of NailArt designs - during applying of product and creating effects.
The most common mistakes that can lead to rusty tools:
- the wrong sterilising process or disinfecting the tools in a wrong way
- soaking the tools in disinfecting solution for too long
- using the wrong disinfecting or cleaning solutions
- the wrong concentration of disinfecting and cleaning solutions
- using "freshly" prepared disinfecting solutions for a couple of times
- wrong time of sterilisation
- using tap water in the autoclave
- dirty water in the autoclave
- storing tools in a wrong way