A perfect application of gel polish is a base of any professional gel polish manicure. Some time ago leaving a 1mm space between cuticles. This method was supposed to prevent spilling product on the cuticles. Indigo Nail has come up with a technique which allows application of the product very close to cuticles. It creates an amazing effect of perfect surface and delays the time where overgrowth will become visible.
Indigo Nails Gel Polishes have a thicker consistency than other popular brands. The product doesn't spill and it's easy to control in the cuticle area. A handy, broad brush helps you in a precise and even application.
See the video featuring Agata Kaczmarek - Indigo instructor who will show you how to perform a perfect application of a gel polish and a Gel Brush.
See the tutorial:
Tips for a perfect application of gel polish:
- cuticles must be pushed away and removed with nippers or a cuticle file bits
- the first layer should be very thin - the most important is task is to precisely cover the entire nail plate with a layer of colour which will be a base for our manicure
- we spread the brush flat and press it gently to the surface of the nail and we apply the product as close to the lash line as it's possible
- it's important not to touch cuticles with a base or a colour gel polish - if it happens the place needs to be cleaned with an orange stick
- a second layer of the product should be slightly thicker to provide the desired coverage
- if you have a problem with perfect application near cuticles use Master Art brush for example 003, which will help you to cover hard to reach places with gel polish remember to cover an entire nail with a top coat
- to achieve a perfect glossy finish apply Cleaner Super Shinee and shine it with a clean cotton swab