Are you curious about how to perform the perfect men's manicure using products from the Omnia series? Watch our video tutorial and open yourself to new trends. Be one of the first beauty salons to offer men’s manicure treatments.
This is standard for men's manicure.
Men’s manicure – step by step
- Wash and sanitize hands.
- Put on gloves.
- Push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
- Gently remove skin from the nail surface with bit No. 9.
- Clean the cuticles with bit No. 1.
- Shape the nails with a Laser File.
- Smooth uneven nail surface with a 220/280 buffer.
- Clean nail dust.
- Cut the cuticles with cuticle nippers.
- Remove remaining cuticles with bit No. 14.
- Apply Shea Butter Omnia on cuticles and nails.
- Massage the butter into the plate with the Diamond Polisher.
- Apply Omnia hand cream and perform a short hand massage.