Do you want to enjoy a beautiful, long-lasting pedicure look? With the Pedicure Base, your gel polish styling will look impeccable for a long time - you won't have to worry about chipping or colour loss. Once you try Pedicure Base, you won't want to replace it with anything else.
Properties of a base dedicated to pedicures
At this point, one fundamental question must be answered: why do I need another gel polish base? What makes the Pedicure Base different? First of all, it creates a thin styling that will not significantly differ in thickness from the natural nail plate. Final effect? The aesthetic and natural look of the styling. Of course, you can go wild and choose a perfectly matching colour. In our offer, you'll find over 300 gel polish shades - you will undoubtedly find a shade perfectly matching the current trends and reflecting your unique character.
Natural look on toes
Speaking of Pedicure Base, you cannot forget about its other properties. The base gently smoothes the defects in the nail plate and levels its surface, thanks to which the final look will be a uniformly smooth surface. Pedicure Base perfectly protects your nail plate against mechanical damage. This is particularly important in the summer when we show off our feet. It's a soak-off base, so is soluble in Remover and removing it won’t cause any problems. Another Pedicure Base characteristic is its high resistance to chipping. Enjoy beautiful styling for as long as you like!
To extend the durability of the styling, do not forget to apply Tip Top topcoat to secure the base and colour.
Are you looking for a perfect pedicure recipe? Bet on a French pedicure. Benefit from the expert tips from Indigo Educators:
HOW TO PERFORM FRENCH PEDICURE WITH PEDICURE BASE?
- Wash and dry feet
- Disinfect the feet
- Push the cuticles back with the cuticle pusher
- Remove the dead skin from the nail plate with Bit No. 9
- Shorten nails with a 180 grid file
- Mat the nail plate with 100/180 buffer
- Remove the cuticles with nippers or scissors
- Dehydrate the nail plate with Cleaner
- Apply the selected Primer
- Apply a layer of Pedicure Base and cure for 30 seconds in a Multi led lamp
- Paint the French tip with a thin brush and Mr. White and cure in a lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply the Tip Top and cure for 30-60 seconds. When smoothing the surface, it's worth extending the time to 60 seconds.
- Wait about 5 minutes and apply Shea Elixir on the cuticles.