This spectacular effect of glossy, shiny nails will bring attention to your beautiful hands. Glass effect has become an absolute must have during Carnival! These insanely sparkly and iridescent foils will do great in more eccentric designs. By cutting different shapes you will achieve the broken mirror effect.
Each foil has a different colour and brings up distinct hues:
- Mermaid – used with fair colours like pinks, pastels and beiges which will give you a delicate and subtle effect.
- Aurora – brings up an ocean-like vibe in navies, blues, turquoises and purples.
- Emerald – If you dream about making your nails into a polished emerald, we recommend using this foil of dark colours like black.
Perfect for gel, acrylic or hybrid nails but also for traditional manicures made with Nail Polish.
Remember that the final effect of a glass nail design depends to a large extent on which colour you use as a base for the foil. Bright colours of the polish will allow you to get a delicate and subtle effect. Dark colours will enhance the depth of the design created by the foil. It’s up to you to decide how your nails should look like with Mirror Effect! With our step-by-step guide you’ll get it without any problems.
Glass nails with Mirror Effect Foil – step by step
- Apply Protein Base on a previously prepared nail and then cure in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds.
- Apply a hybrid nail polish of your choice, remembering that a light colour will give you a gentle effect and darker colours will intensify the mirror effect of the foil.
- Choose the preferred foil colour – Indigo gives you an opportunity to choose from as many as 9 colour versions. You can check them HERE
- Cut the foil into small, irregular pieces.
- Apply a top that does not leave a dispersion layer, e.g. Wet Look, to your nail design with the selected nail polish.
- Put pieces of foil on the non-cured top. Once the application is complete, cure the nail design in the LED lamp for 30–60 seconds.
- To make sure your nails have a perfectly flat surface, apply another layer of top, i.e. Wet Look, and cure the design in the LED lamp for 30–60 seconds.
Our instructor Paulina Walaszczyk will show how to apply Mirror Effect Foil.