This autumn all eyes will turn on your nails... We introduce a new product - Gel Brush Cat Eye!
It's an innovative line of magnetic gels in a brush form, which will turn our manicure into a captivating Cat-Eye effect. A special magnet, dedicated to Cat Eye lines will make tiny particles suspended in gel create the amazing glowing pattern of a cats iris.
The Gel Brush Cat Eye collection includes 9 amazing colours. Each one of them has an original colour and creates a breath-taking effect.
To create a "Cat Eye" effect all you have to do is put the magnet close to the painted nail for 5 seconds before curing it under a lamp, and you've got yourself a phenomenal manicure. The "effect" can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal, depending on the position of the magnet.
Sexy, mysterious and attractive – that’s the cat eye effect! Who would have thought that using the laws of physics you could create such a captivating effect on your nails?
In Indigo you will find up to 10 colour variations, which will enable you to create Cat Eye. Take a look HERE and get to know the whole collection
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to get the cat eye effect by yourself.
Cat eye effect – step by step
- Cover the previously prepared nail with a base and a selected hybrid colour and then cure in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds.
- Cover the entire nail with the chosen Cat Eye colour, e.g. Atomic Kitten Cat Eye Gel Brush. NOTE! Don’t cure!
- Apply Cat Eye Magnet to the non-cured product at a distance of approx. 1 mm to achieve the desired effect. Be careful not to touch the nail with the magnet! Slide the magnet until the nail polish is in the pattern you want.
- Cure the nail design in the LED lamp for 30–60 seconds.
- Cover the nail design with a selected top, e.g. Tip Top Top Coat, and cure in the LED lamp for 30–60 seconds.
See all colours in action on our video tutorial: