Luminous, chrome nails have been the hottest trend in beauty salons for the past few seasons.
Allow yourself a bit of extravagance and try one of three new shades of Metal Manix®. You’ll change your nails into a shiny chrome surface in a few fashionable colours. Now is the perfect time to rock this type of manicure. Christmas and New Year's Eve is around the corner, which means it’s party season! It's an ideal time for a long lasting, stunning manicure in chrome effect, people won't be able to look away.
A gold with a pink tone is the colour of this season. Now you can wear it on your nails, with the new Metal Manix® Pink Gold dust. Create a brilliant manicure in a rose gold that will give you a touch of subtle style.
If you like unique, fresh colours, you need to try a manicure with a chrome effect in a shade of mint. Metal Manix® Tiffany will give your nails a beautiful shine with a cool, refreshing shade of green with a turquoise undertone. This effect will slightly change according to a base colour (black base will create the most dramatic effect). It will also work great as a colourful accent on a few nails.
Metal Manix® Russian Gold is an ideal product for women who prefer extravagant, elegant designs. It is a warm, sunny shade of gold with a bit of copper undertone. Such manicure is perfect for the holiday season and can even be worn instead of jewellery.
How to apply Metal Manix® dust?
- Prepare the nail and perform a standard gel or gel polish manicure.
- Apply the base colour - it's best to choose black or white, depending on the effect you want to achieve. (We highly recommend Sugar Effect gel or Paint Gel).
- Dust a cured product with a dispersive layer with Metal Manix® dust.
- With a gloved finger rub the powder in with a circular motion.
- Remove excess powder with a soft brush.
- Protect it with a cured layer of Wet Look top coat (for a maximum protection use two coats).