Valentines are around the corner it's a great occasion to come back to tradition and try to make a red nail manicure. In our collection, you ca find different shades of red from an assortment of our products: Nail Polishes, Gel Polishes, Gel Brushes we selected 30 hues of reds best suited for Valentines Day.
On a palette above we presented a variety of reds from pinkish raspberry through bright reds finishing on deep wine colours. Colours come from left to right:
- Orange undertones: Romeo and Juliet, Red Delicious,
- Pink-raspberry undertones : Bad Red, Hot Strawberry, Red Carpet (with shimmer)
- Bright reds: Parlez-Vous Francais?, Classy, Pomodoro Rosso
- Dark reds and burgundy: Bloody Mary, Goji Berries, Flamenco
On a red carpet
Colour red is considered very stimulating for a human psyche. The hottest of colours since ancient times was considered a colour of life and extreme feelings. It symbolises love, passion, desire, infatuation but also courage and extravagance.
Hybrid Gel Polishes come in variety of red colours:
- Marylin is a more of raspberry red
- Valentina has an orange undertone
- Cranberry is a delicate shade of raspberry with a red shimmer.
- Red Carpet is a soft red with a shimmer.
- Red Delicious is a juicy, vibrant red with a shimmer
- Hot Strawberry is a timeless, classic red.
The other group contains darker and deeper spectrum of red. Our Valentines Day offer contains the ever popular Glitter Catwalk. Get into mysterious shades of reds – your hybrid manicure will give you an air of mystery.
- Marsala was a hit of 2015
- Goji Berries is a rust-brown red
- Devil Wears Red is a touch softer than Bad Romance, a timeless shade of red.
- Bad Romance is a deep shade of red wine, bloody and passionate.
- Catwalk Glitter is a fresh red with a shimmer.
Our collection of Gel Brushes we divided to two groups.
Reds and Raspberries:
Mouline Rouge – fair raspberry
Puerto Rico – cinnabar
Red Hot Peppers – classic, bloody red.
Cruel Intentions – intense, bright, pure red.
Rusty and dark reds:
Powerful – brick red
Red Ruby – carmine with a brown undertone
Metallic Marsala – insane shade of red with shimmer
Dracula Kiss – dark raspberry
Red a very dynamic colour and will continue to be a timeless classic, a head turner that provoking strong emotions like a Ferrari exciting all men.
For most members of opposite sex, red is just a colour. But no two reds are the same. Each one is one of its kind and should be chosen carefully to match the occasion. Regardless of the shade, a red colour will make you feel feminine and chic during romantic dinner.
On our YouTube channel (Indigo Nails.-Poland) you can see all our red nail polishes, hybrids and gels in action.